Sensata Technologies, Inc. Mechanical Design Engineer in Tijuana, Mexico
The individual must be experienced enough to implement & optimize diverse manufacturing processes, using engineering tools & disciplines capable of meeting on site Safety/Quality requirements for new tooling or machinery.
1. Takes part in brainstorming Design Meetings for new Products deployment on site.
2. Actively participates in the creative process for the design & construction of new tooling & machinery.
3. Designs new tools based on the product necessities.
4. Responsible for the support & sustainability of existing tooling released into production
5. Works closely with maintenance / Automation teams to upgrade & optimize old/obsolete processes & machinery.
6. Takes part in continuous improvement activities & events where multifunctional teams are required.
- 3 Years in similar position
Drafting experience using Solid works for design & Assembly Purposes
Conversational English level
Knowledge of GD&T
Previous experience working with multidisciplinary automation teams.
Focused, Self-Driven & proactive.
Collaborating at Sensata means working with some of the world’s most talented people in an enriching environment that is constantly pushing towards the next best thing.
Employees work across functions, countries and cultures gaining new perspectives through mutual respect and open communication.
As OneSensata, we are working together to make things work together
If you are an individual who requires a reasonable accommodation in connection with the hiring process and/or to perform the essential functions of the position for which you applied, please make a request to the recruiter or contact firstname.lastname@example.org .
NOTE: If you are a current Sensata employee (or one of our Affiliates), please back out of this application and log into Workday via the Company Intranet to apply directly. Type FIND JOBS in the Workday search bar.
Return to Sensata.com
We are ready for the next century.
Our vision is to be a world leader in mission-critical sensing and electrical protection while satisfying the world’s growing need for safety, efficiency and a clean environment and being a partner, employer and neighbor of choice. Our sensors are the fundamental building blocks needed for a smart, connected, electrified and, ultimately, autonomous world. Click here to find out more about our Future Focus at https://www.sensata.com/about#future
Sensing is what we do.
In fact, our name Sensata comes from the Latin word sensate for ‘those gifted with sense’. Our focus on sensing is also reflected in our logo, which spells Sensata in Braille.
Sensata Technologies is a world leader and early innovator in mission-critical sensors and controls designed to make the world cleaner, safer and more efficient. Mission-critical means products that are essential and difficult to do. You’ll find our 47,000 unique products in many applications anywhere from automotive braking systems to aircraft flight controls.
Sensata devices are in systems that protect people and the environment, so what we do matters. We take pride in knowing our technologies improve safety, efficiency and comfort for millions of people every day.
Note to applicants for positions in the United States:
- Sensata Technologies, Inc. (US) is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law.View The EEO is the Law poster at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm and its supplement at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm .Sensata Technologies, Inc. (US) participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters at https://www.e-verify.gov/sites/default/files/everify/posters/EVerifyParticipationPoster.pdf If you are an individual who requires a reasonable accommodation in connection with the hiring process and/or to perform the essential functions of the position for which you applied, please make a request to the recruiter or contact email@example.com .