Sensata Technologies, Inc. Facilities Technician / Técnico de Mantenimiento de Edificio in Tijuana, Mexico
Execute preventive and corrective maintenance activities to equipment and the building. /
Ejecutar actividades de mantenimiento preventivo y correctivo a equipos y al edificio.
1. Cumplir con los programas de mantenimiento preventivo de facilities
2. Realizar el mantenimiento correctivo requerido en las maquinas de facilites e instalaciones de la planta
3. Proponer ideas de mejora en el funcionamiento de los equipos
4. Mantener las areas de trabajo limpias y ordenadas
5. Seguir las politicas, procedimientos e instruccines de la compañía
6. Mantener las herramientas y equipos en buen estado
7. Proveer soporte a personal de limpieza en actividades generales
8. Pertenecer a la brigada de emergencia
9. Provee soporte para controlar y mantener los gastos del departamento dentro del presupuesto annual
10. Conocer y aplicar las políticas y procedimientos aplicables a su puesto de los Sistemas de Calidad, Sistema de Gestión Ambiental, Sistema de Gestión de Salud e Higiene y Seguridad Ocupacional y cualquier otro sistema que la empresa requiera para su operación.
INGLES BASICO (ENTIENDE MANUALES E INSTRUCTIVOS)
Experiencia Requerida: 3 AÑOS COMPROBABLES EN EL AREA
Nivel Educativo : Técnico Electromecánico o afín
1. Comply with the facilities preventive maintenance programs
2. Carry out the corrective maintenance required in the machines of facilities and facilities of the plant.
3. Propose ideas for improvement in the functioning of the teams
4. Keep work areas clean and orderly.
5. Follow company policies, procedures and instructions.
6. Keep tools and equipment in good condition
7. Provide support to cleaning staff in general activities
8. Belong to the emergency brigade
9. Provides support to control and maintain department expenses within the annual budget.
10. Know and apply the policies and procedures applicable to their position regarding the Quality Systems, the Environmental Management System, the Occupational Health and Hygiene and Safety Management System and any other system that the company requires for its operation.
BASIC ENGLISH (UNDERSTAND MANUALS AND INSTRUCTIONS)
Required Experience: 3 VERIFICABLE YEARS IN THE AREA
Educational Level: Electromechanical Technician or related
Collaborating at Sensata means working with some of the world’s most talented people in an enriching environment that is constantly pushing towards the next best thing.
Employees work across functions, countries and cultures gaining new perspectives through mutual respect and open communication.
As OneSensata, we are working together to make things work together
NOTE: If you are a current Sensata employee (or one of our Affiliates), please back out of this application and log into Workday via the Company Intranet to apply directly. Type "FIND JOBS" in the Workday search bar.
Return to Sensata.com
We are ready for the next century.
Our vision is to be a world leader in mission-critical sensing and electrical protection while satisfying the world’s growing need for safety, efficiency and a clean environment and being a partner, employer and neighbor of choice. Our sensors are the fundamental building blocks needed for a smart, connected, electrified and, ultimately, autonomous world. Click here to find out more about our Future Focus (https://www.sensata.com/about#future)
Sensing is what we do.
In fact, our name Sensata comes from the Latin word sensate for ‘those gifted with sense’. Our focus on sensing is also reflected in our logo, which spells Sensata in Braille.
Sensata Technologies is a world leader and early innovator in mission-critical sensors and controls designed to make the world cleaner, safer and more efficient. Mission-critical means products that are essential and difficult to do. You’ll find our 47,000 unique products in many applications anywhere from automotive braking systems to aircraft flight controls.
Sensata devices are in systems that protect people and the environment, so what we do matters. We take pride in knowing our technologies improve safety, efficiency and comfort for millions of people every day.
If you are an individual who requires a reasonable accommodation in connection with the hiring process and/or to perform the essential functions of the position for which you applied, please make a request to the recruiter or contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Note to applicants for positions in the United States:
Sensata Technologies, Inc. (US) is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law.
View The EEO is the Law poster (https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm) and its supplement (https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm) .
Sensata Technologies, Inc. (US) participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters (https://www.e-verify.gov/sites/default/files/everify/posters/EVerifyParticipationPoster.pdf)
We are dedicated to ensuring our employees feel a sense of belonging (https://www.sensata.com/diversity) and respect every day. We believe that every individual has unique insights that others can learn from. Working at Sensata means you can bring your whole self to the table. Our goal is to achieve fair representation of women, minorities, veterans, people with disabilities, and all types of diversity among all levels in our organization.