Sensata Technologies, Inc. Customer Service Representative in Changzhou, China
The Customer Service Representative is responsible for interacting with key customers to provide information, support and problem resolution to inquiries and order status. The Customer Service Representative serves as the customer’s main point of contact for delivery and order status. The CSR maintains proactive communication and acts on customer inquiries in an efficient and timely manner. Builds strong partnership internally with production, planning, logistics and business functions to identify and drive alternatives to deliver the customer order requirements.
The Customer Service representative is able to use judgement based on defined practices, demonstrate decision-making in critical supply situations and contribute to delivery improvement initiatives for key accounts. The Customer Service representative can present dashboard and delivery data during Management reviews.
Job Responsibilities *
1. Serves as Customer’s main point of contact and can be assigned to key accounts;
2. Provides guidance to customers about quantities on stock, required time to produce and deliver. Negotiates customer requests related to production leadtime, transportation mode and service based on customer coverage;
3. Monitors and drives the progress of the production and shipment process:
Reviews daily customer demand and validates deviations for up to 3 months ahead
Ensures proactive internal notification of customer delivery risk following Customer Impact Alert process
Ensures proactive external notification to customers on supply risk minimum 1 week prior to the customer order schedule date.D
4.During constrained supply situations, take active participation in internal meetings to provide critical customer account feedback as it relates to minimum customer production requirements. Build and update supply coverage overview based on production plan and customer needs.
5. Responsible for Customer Portal Management process related to Delivery;
Complete and present Customer Scorecard monthly with NOTD pareto and customer portal rate, where available
Manage delivery/ logistics sections of customer portals, where applicable
Demonstrate solid understanding of customer requirements and delivery precision criteria
Review regularly and resolves timely customer concerns/ claims/ cares on the portals related to the delivery process
Coordinate internal actions related to delivery improvement initiatives for key customer accounts
6. Order Management responsibilities and activities related to achieving OTD target and reducing DLQ;
7.Demonstrate expertise in one or two OM processes and/ or other areas within the scope of CS;
8. NR optimization (pull-in) activities at month/ quarter-end;
Communicate with production sites customer readiness to pull-in demand in order to request earlier order fulfillment
Negotiate with and influence customers to pull-in orders into current month/ quarter, where applicable
Identify pull-in opportunity based on specific customer logistics/ flexibility agreements
Regular update of pull-in files to reflect customer feedback on pull-in requests and progress made
9.Work with Project Management Team (PMT) on customer order management around NPD & CM projects;
10. Chargeback resolution responsibilities;
Timely review and investigation of root cause for customer short-payments, where applicable
Approve/ reject chargebacks on SHP and submit respective debit/ credit memo, where applicable
Request and define permanent corrective actions internally to avoid reoccurrence and request process improvement
11. Coordinate shipping arrangements;
Coordinate with Planning and/ or Logistics teams to ensure execution of shipments as per customer needs/ request, and follow-up with customer with needed information
Coordinate with customers to confirmation shipping method for Exworks shipment and customer announcement
Experience / Qualifications *
1. Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Economics, Logistics, Supply Chain, Industrial Engineering or related degree
2. 2-4 years of previous Customer Service experience
3. Strong ability to effectively communicate both verbally and written in English and a second non-native language (optional)
4. Proficiency in Microsoft Office
5. Strong ability to communicate data and recommend conclusions
6. Experience with analytical supply/demand analysis and good understanding of Supply Chain processes
7. Ability to navigate through multiple tools/ platforms and work with an ERP system
8. Strong communication and inter-personal skills
9. Keen problem solver in a dynamic environment
10. Negotiation skills
11. Results-oriented with willingness to take initiative
Collaborating at Sensata means working with some of the world’s most talented people in an enriching environment that is constantly pushing towards the next best thing.
Employees work across functions, countries and cultures gaining new perspectives through mutual respect and open communication.
As OneSensata, we are working together to make things work together
If you are an individual who requires a reasonable accommodation in connection with the hiring process and/or to perform the essential functions of the position for which you applied, please make a request to the recruiter or contact email@example.com .
NOTE: If you are a current Sensata employee (or one of our Affiliates), please back out of this application and log into Workday via the Company Intranet to apply directly. Type FIND JOBS in the Workday search bar.
Return to Sensata.com
We are ready for the next century.
Our vision is to be a world leader in mission-critical sensing and electrical protection while satisfying the world’s growing need for safety, efficiency and a clean environment and being a partner, employer and neighbor of choice. Our sensors are the fundamental building blocks needed for a smart, connected, electrified and, ultimately, autonomous world. Click here to find out more about our Future Focus at https://www.sensata.com/about#future
Sensing is what we do.
In fact, our name Sensata comes from the Latin word sensate for ‘those gifted with sense’. Our focus on sensing is also reflected in our logo, which spells Sensata in Braille.
Sensata Technologies is a world leader and early innovator in mission-critical sensors and controls designed to make the world cleaner, safer and more efficient. Mission-critical means products that are essential and difficult to do. You’ll find our 47,000 unique products in many applications anywhere from automotive braking systems to aircraft flight controls.
Sensata devices are in systems that protect people and the environment, so what we do matters. We take pride in knowing our technologies improve safety, efficiency and comfort for millions of people every day.
Note to applicants for positions in the United States:
- Sensata Technologies, Inc. (US) is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law.View The EEO is the Law poster at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm and its supplement at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm .Sensata Technologies, Inc. (US) participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters at https://www.e-verify.gov/sites/default/files/everify/posters/EVerifyParticipationPoster.pdf If you are an individual who requires a reasonable accommodation in connection with the hiring process and/or to perform the essential functions of the position for which you applied, please make a request to the recruiter or contact firstname.lastname@example.org .