Sensata Technologies, Inc. Program Manager in Boise, Idaho
Sensata Technologies, a global industrial technology company and a leading provider of sensors, recently completed the acquisition of PRECO Electronics. Sensata’s products improve safety, efficiency, emissions and comfort for millions of people every day in transportation, appliance, aircraft, and industrial applications. Now, through this latest acquisition, Sensata and PRECO Electronics are working together to expand capabilities and product portfolio in heavy duty vehicles.
The Program Manager is responsible for the development and execution of a portfolio of projects and programs for the organization. You will be responsible for ensuring that every aspect of the program is completed on time and within budget and also act as a liaison between the individuals working on the program and key stakeholders.
• Leads multiple project activities throughout project lifecycles to ensure completion within the defined scope, quality, time and cost constraints
• Work closely with cross-functional teams, and assigned project managers to plan and develop scope, deliverables, required resources, work plan, budget, and timing for new initiative
• Develop and control deadlines, budgets and activities
• Apply change, risk and resource management
• Resolve projects’ higher scope issues
• Assess program strengths and identify areas for improvement.
• Ensure goals are met in areas including customer satisfaction and team member performance
• Implement and manage changes and interventions to ensure project goals are achieved
• Meeting with stakeholders to make communication easy and transparent regarding project issues and decisions on services
• Producing accurate and timely reporting of program status throughout its life cycle
• Analyzing program risk
Experience / Qualifications
• A university degree and 4-6 years of experience (i.e. Bachelors degree) or a graduate degree and 2-4 years of experience (i.e. Masters degree) or a higher level degree and 0-2 years of experience (i.e. Doctorate degree)
• Must be a team player able to work in a fast-paced environment with demonstrated ability to handle multiple competing tasks and demands
• Strong communication skills; oral, written and presentation
• Strong organization, planning and time management skills to achieve results
• Strong personal and professional ethical values and integrity
• Holds self-accountable to achieving goals and standards
• Proficient in Microsoft Office programs (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel)
• Strong interpersonal & collaboration skills to work effectively with all levels of the organization including suppliers and/or external customers
- PMP Accreditation, working knowledge of Six Sigma or other formal problem-solving methodology, and familiarity with AIAG requirements
- Experience working with sensors for automotive, construction, or agricultural applications
- Engineering or Technical degrees preferred
Collaborating at Sensata means working with some of the world’s most talented people in an enriching environment that is constantly pushing towards the next best thing.
Employees work across functions, countries and cultures gaining new perspectives through mutual respect and open communication.
As OneSensata, we are working together to make things work together
NOTE: If you are a current Sensata employee (or one of our Affiliates), please back out of this application and log into Workday via the Company Intranet to apply directly. Type "FIND JOBS" in the Workday search bar.
Return to Sensata.com
We are ready for the next century.
Our vision is to be a world leader in mission-critical sensing and electrical protection while satisfying the world’s growing need for safety, efficiency and a clean environment and being a partner, employer and neighbor of choice. Our sensors are the fundamental building blocks needed for a smart, connected, electrified and, ultimately, autonomous world. Click here to find out more about our Future Focus
Sensing is what we do.
In fact, our name Sensata comes from the Latin word sensate for ‘those gifted with sense’. Our focus on sensing is also reflected in our logo, which spells Sensata in Braille.
Sensata Technologies is a world leader and early innovator in mission-critical sensors and controls designed to make the world cleaner, safer and more efficient. Mission-critical means products that are essential and difficult to do. You’ll find our 47,000 unique products in many applications – anywhere from automotive braking systems to aircraft flight controls.
Sensata devices are in systems that protect people and the environment, so what we do matters. We take pride in knowing our technologies improve safety, efficiency and comfort for millions of people every day.
If you are an individual who requires a reasonable accommodation in connection with the hiring process and/or to perform the essential functions of the position for which you applied, please make a request to the recruiter or contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Note to applicants for positions in the United States:
Sensata Technologies, Inc. (US) is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law.
Sensata Technologies, Inc. (US) participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters
We are dedicated to ensuring our employees feel a sense of belonging and respect every day. We believe that every individual has unique insights that others can learn from. Working at Sensata means you can bring your whole self to the table. Our goal is to achieve fair representation of women, minorities, veterans, people with disabilities, and all types of diversity among all levels in our organization.