Sensata Technologies, Inc. Software Engineer in Changzhou, China
- Sensata Technologies (NYSE: ST) is one of the world's leading suppliers of sensing, electrical protection, control and power management solutions. We design and manufacture devices that help satisfy the world’s growing need for safety, energy efficiency and a clean environment in global automotive, appliance, aircraft, industrial, military, heavy vehicle, heating, air-conditioning and ventilation, data, telecommunications, recreational vehicle and marine markets.
We are a rapidly growing $2 billion business with operations and business centers in 16 countries and over 17,000 employees worldwide
We pride ourselves on being a leading global company with strong, local decision making and innovative, complex products that make a real difference. We have a reputation for unwavering integrity and offer global exposure to world-class talent and significant personal growth and development opportunities.
1. Understand Sensata’s industry control products and related technology.
2. Develop firmware/software of motor driver, including DC and AC motor.
3. Co-operate with electronic and mechanical engineer to design hardware and mechanism of motor driver product.
4. Troubleshoot software issues of products that raised by customer or factory.
5. Support customers and sales team in China/US/Europe to win new business opportunity.
6. Manage and maintain the source code and engineering documentation.
7. As an experienced engineer, lead project and complete milestones within customer schedules.
8. Effectively communicate with vendors, customers, application engineers, quality and sales departments and coordinate project activities.
9. Other assignments as arranged by supervisor.
1. M.S. of power electronic, electric machine, automation or related, and 5+ years hands on experience in motor driver or power converter.
2. Rich experience of DC and AC motor control principles and algorithms.
3. Be familiar with power circuit simulation by MATLAB or other tools.
4. Skilled development experience of firmware/embedded software with C language.
5. Good programming habits, following development process of software engineering.
6. Ability to work in a team environment with good sense in communications, negotiating with others, judgment and decision making, attention to detail, customer sensitivity, planning and organizing, and innovation.
7. Project management skills estimate timelines, costs, deliverables, documentation, lab work, development time vs. product cost trade-offs.
8. Good English capability in oral, reading & writing.
Our employees are the reason we have been successful in the past and the reason we will be successful in the future. Employees’ skills, talents and work ethic have defined the business and will shape our collective future.
Our Vision is to be:
A world leader and early innovator in mission-critical sensors and electrical protection
Satisfying the world’s growing need for safety, energy efficiency and a clean environment
A partner, employer, and neighbor of choice.
NOTE: If you are a current Sensata employee (or one of our Affiliates), please back out of this application and log into Workday via the Company Intranet to apply directly. Type FIND JOBS in the Workday search bar.
Return to Sensata.com
Sensata Technologies is one of the world's leading suppliers of sensing, electrical protection, control and power management solutions. Sensata's products improve safety, efficiency and comfort for millions of people every day in automotive, appliance, aircraft, industrial, military, heavy vehicle, heating, air-conditioning and ventilation, data, telecommunications, recreational vehicle and marine applications.
We are a rapidly growing company with $3 billion in annual revenues, operations and business centers in 13 countries and more than 20,000 employees worldwide, including 900 people in mostly engineering, business development and corporate support roles at our U.S. headquarters in Attleboro, MA.
We pride ourselves on being a leading global company with strong, local decision making and innovative complex products that make a real difference. We have a reputation for unwavering integrity and offer global exposure to world-class talent and significant personal growth and development opportunities.
Note to applicants for positions in the United States:
Sensata is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) / Affirmative Action (AA) /Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled Employer.
Sensata uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees.