Sensata Technologies, Inc. CQE in Changzhou, China
1. Creates a customer satisfaction plan and strategy.
2. Responses for customer issues and quality improvement.
3. Coordinates with Make site to complete 8D report (MAKE team does 8D report).
4. Interfaces with customer for customer portal management, 8D, PPAP, APQP information.
5.Warranty (field) performance analysis and trending.
6.Customer scorecard tracking.
7.Takes the lead ship for customer audit.
1. B.S. Degree or above.
2. At least 5 Years of quality related working experience.
3. Expertise in 8D, PPAP, APQP and QC tools preferred.
4. Working knowledge of global quality systems (ISO9001, TS16949, and VDA etc).
5. Good team player, logical thinking and communication skill.
6. Skill for Microsoft office software.
7. Automotive or electronics industry experience preferred.
8.Global working experience preferred.
9.Ability to travel flexibly (domestic & international).
10.Good English language ability in reading, writing and speaking.
Our employees are the reason we have been successful in the past and the reason we will be successful in the future. Employees’ skills, talents and work ethic have defined the business and will shape our collective future.
Our Vision is to be:
A world leader and early innovator in mission-critical sensors and electrical protection
Satisfying the world’s growing need for safety, energy efficiency and a clean environment
A partner, employer, and neighbor of choice.
NOTE: If you are a current Sensata employee (or one of our Affiliates), please back out of this application and log into Workday via the Company Intranet to apply directly. Type FIND JOBS in the Workday search bar.
Return to Sensata.com
Sensata Technologies is one of the world's leading suppliers of sensing, electrical protection, control and power management solutions. Sensata's products improve safety, efficiency and comfort for millions of people every day in automotive, appliance, aircraft, industrial, military, heavy vehicle, heating, air-conditioning and ventilation, data, telecommunications, recreational vehicle and marine applications.
We are a rapidly growing company with $3 billion in annual revenues, operations and business centers in 13 countries and more than 20,000 employees worldwide, including 900 people in mostly engineering, business development and corporate support roles at our U.S. headquarters in Attleboro, MA.
We pride ourselves on being a leading global company with strong, local decision making and innovative complex products that make a real difference. We have a reputation for unwavering integrity and offer global exposure to world-class talent and significant personal growth and development opportunities.
Note to applicants for positions in the United States:
Sensata is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) / Affirmative Action (AA) /Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled Employer.
Sensata uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees.